The Moldenhauer Group is led by Margie Moldenhauer, a household name in the Northwest Arkansas residential real estate industry. They are an elite group of highly experienced agents that take a team approach to listing and selling homes, providing you with a distinct advantage over the competition. With their keen market knowledge, aggressive marketing style, and impeccable customer service, The Moldenhauer Group represents clients who expect (and require) an experienced agent who can market their home most effectively. While averaging over 140 transactions a year for the last 6 years and with over 60% of The Moldenhauer Group’s clients coming from repeat and referral business, it is clear that once you experience a transaction with them, you will want to repeat that experience again and again.
- On average, they sell 140 properties a year
- 60% of their business comes from repeat and referral clients
- 3 highly experienced agents, 2 full-time assistants
- Over 2000 transactions
Why work with The Moldenhauer Group?
When you select The Moldenhauer Group to market your property, you not only get an experienced and aggressive team, but you leverage the power and resources of a select group of agents at RE/MAX Associates. Their performance is unmatched in the industry. RE/MAX agents average more transactions per agent than any other franchised real estate company in the world. When combining The Moldenhauer Group with RE/MAX Associates there is truly no better partnership to get top dollar for your home. Especially in this market, the agent who you choose will be the most important decision you will make.
PLAN OF ACTION
Our Proven “Pro-Active” Steps That Get Homes Sold
A) Get as many Qualified Buyers as possible to view your home.
B) Secure a Purchase Offer at the earliest possible date.
C) Negotiate the Highest Value and Best Terms for you, the Seller.
We are fully accountable to you for accomplishing the following activities!
1) Professionally evaluate your home by use of Comparative Market Analysis.
2) Price your home competitively to quickly attract qualified Buyers.
3) Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Exchange.
4) Place a professional “FOR SALE” sign on your property.
5) Submit your home with photos to more than 30 real estate websites.
6) Provide complete information about your home to Agents and prospective Buyers.
7) Announce your home as a “New Listing” to every neighboring home in the area.
8) Announce your newly-listed home to the top 50 Agents in our marketplace.
9) Suggest and advise as to making your home more appealing and marketable.
10) Make every effort to show your home to each qualified Buyer prospect.
11) Prospect at least 4 hours daily for potential Buyers.
12) Pre-qualify all prospective Buyers.
13) Contact our Center of Influence and Past Clients for referrals and Buyer leads.
14) Follow up with Agents who have shown your home for feedback and comments.
15) Have your own webpage to review feedback, showing activities and in house
transaction activities which is updated weekly.
16) Keep you appraised of market trends as they pertain to the sale of your home.
17) Use our combined 45 years experience to negotiate contracts in your best interest.
18) Coordinate all closing activities.
19) Communicate weekly to update you on developments and changes.
20) Present your home as a “Preferred Listing” to every Agent in our office.
21) Present your check at closing!
WE WILL GET YOUR HOME SOLD!
WE ARE READY NOW!
You Should Know
MARKET KNOWLEDGE | The Moldenhauer Group has been working in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 45 years. Our agents sell more than 10 times the number of homes an average agent would sell in a year. This means our agents have the experience, expertise, and professionalism required to get top dollar for your property.
NEGOTIATION SKILLS | Can you afford to have a less experienced agent negotiate one of your largest assets? Because our agents close ten times more properties than the average agent, we are highly experienced in getting you the best deal with the most favorable terms.
AGGRESSIVE INTERNET MARKETING | More than 87% of all home buyers look to the web when starting their home search. We focus heavily on this target market while working together with REMAX.com and Margiesells.com in order to provide you with maximum market reach. In addition, our group shares our properties with 3rd party non- MLS websites (e.g. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com) to provide even more exposure than other agents’ listings.
IMAGES | We take professional photos of all of our listings and upload the maximum number of photos allowed.
COMMUNICATION | How often did your last agency contact you? We have an assistant in our office whose job is to follow up with every showing and get feedback from each buyer who views your home. We document all listing activity and provide weekly typed reports to our clients. This is vital in determining what the market thinks of your home and what we can adjust in order to get your home sold.
PROSPECTING | We are aggressive about selling your home. We prospect each morning trying to find buyers for our listings. We are different from other agents — we go out and find buyers ourselves instead of waiting for buyers to call.
REPEAT AND REFERRAL | Over 60% of our business comes from repeat and referral clients. Having closed over 2000 transactions, our list of local buyers and sellers is unmatched by almost any other agent. We use this list to help create buzz about new listings and work this network to get our listings sold quicker than the average agent.
REPUTATION & HONESTY | Above all, our group considers our reputation the most critical part of growing our business. Therefore, our clients are first and foremost in every transaction. Repeat and referral business is the best compliment we receive and only comes through an honest approach in working with our clients. As a result, our clients know that we always have their best interest in mind throughout the transaction—even if it means talking a client out of a sale.
At The Moldenhauer Group, we know that communication is key in a good client relationship. As a valued client, you deserve to know every last detail about who visited your home and their straightforward feedback.
We have an assistant dedicated to follow up with every showing to get feedback from each prospective buyer who views your home. We document all listing activity and compile detailed typed reports to send to each client weekly. This is vital in determining what the market thinks of your home and what we can adjust in order to position your property in the most effective manner to reach our goal — a successful sale.